From April 30, 2022, the obligation to wear a mask in public spaces will be lifted by the Hamburg Senate.
Wearing a mask is voluntary.
The following measures also apply:
- Door handles and handles, handrails and elevator buttons as well as card devices are regularly disinfected.
- The hotel rooms are thoroughly cleaned after each visit, and surfaces are disinfected.
- Dispensers with hand disinfectant are available throughout the house.
- The ventilation system in the east restaurant constantly supplies you with fresh air from the floor outlets and diverts the exhaust air through ducts in the ceiling. This prevents the formation of infectious aerosols in the room air. It is not a circulating air system.
- For your own safety, keep your distance from other people.
We ask you to refrain from visiting the east Hotel in the event of symptoms of illness such as fever and cough.
Do You Have Questions?
If you have any further questions about our hygiene and infection protection measures, please feel free to send us an email