Health and safety precautions
The health and safety of our guests and colleagues are our utmost priorities in these difficult times and we work diligently to implement the government guidelines in the day-to-day hotel operations:
- All staff has been trained and certified to comply with the infection defense procedures. Personal protective equipment, such as masks, will be worn at all times.
- Designated signs will guide you to keep the required distance of 1.50 metres from each other.
- The doorknobs, railings, lift buttons and card payment machines are disinfected frequently.
- Each hotel room will be deep cleaned, and surfaces will be sanitised. Items that are regarded a high risk of contamination have been permanently removed.
- The floor plan in our restaurant has been adjusted to comply with the mandatory spacing of 1.50 metres in between tables.
- Transparent room dividers have been installed where necessary.
- Tableware, cutlery, and glasses will be washed at higher temperatures.
- The restauran's air circulation system provides fresh air flow through floor ventilators and the exhaust air will be extracted through intakes in the ceiling. This type of ventilation avoids the build-up of potentially infectious aerosols in the room.
Your stay at the east hotel – a step by step guide
Step 1 – book your stay
Please book your stay online using the 'book now button' on our website. Alternatively you can email us directly at: email@example.com
Stay informed and sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about special offers: follow this link
In preparation of your stay, please complete the registration form online here to prepare a contactless and smooth check-in.
Step 2 – Travel safely
If you travel by car, a public underground parking, connecting to the hotel, is available. When entering the hotel building, please be advised to wear a protective mask at all times and register at the hotel reception. Hand sanitizers are provided throughout the building. Please be mindful of keeping minimum 1,50 metres apart from others. We are required to collect your contact information and pass them on to the health authorities if needed.
Step 3 – Your stay at east Hotel
After check-in, please make your way to your hotel room and be mindful of others. Remember to wear your protective mask and keep your distance. In your room you will find your personal ‘east Corona kit’ - a protective mask and a travel size hand sanitiser for you. Check out the in-room tablet for room service and information about all aspects of your stay.
Step 4 – Dining at east restaurant
Please make your reservation in advance and remember to wear your protective mask when arriving at the restaurant. You can use a QR code to access the menu and wine list on your mobile device - or alternatively, please request a single use menu. We also have daily specials – please ask your waiter for more information. Carving and table-side food preparation is currently not possible. If you have any questions or requests, please speak to our staff. We recommend washing your hands thoroughly before dining. Washrooms are located at the restaurant level - please wear your protective mask when using the facilities.
Step 5 – Drinks at the bar
You are welcome to visit the hotel bar after your dinner. The floor plan of the bar has been altered to comply with the required distance between guests and tables. Please wear your mask until you have been seated at your table in the bar. If you entertain guests, please note that only guests travelling with you or from one other household are permitted to join.
Step 6 – Tschüss and good night
We trust you enjoyed your day, dinner, and nightcap with us. Please remember to wear your mask and keep the compulsory distance from others when making your way to your room.
Did we miss anything?
If you have questions regarding to our health and safety precautions, please feel free to contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org