east meets Queen Mary 2
Exclusive event cruise with limited allotment
A unique cooperation between Cunard and the east group allows guests on two dates in 2018 to experience a culinary tour on board of the Queen Mary 2 starting with the well-known design locations in Hamburg of the east cosmos, the east restaurant, and the clouds – Heaven’s Bar & Kitchen as well as the Störtebeker Elbphilharmonie.
The evening before the three-day cruise with Queen Mary 2, from Hamburg to Southampton/England, you dive into the unique world of the east. Starting with a glass of champagne in the highest bar of Hamburg “clouds – Heaven’s Bar & Kitchen” and enjoying the fantastic view over the entire city and harbor. Afterwards you enjoy a three-course menu in the east restaurant, end the day in the lounge and start the next day with a rich breakfast at the east restaurant.
Get to know the Elbphilharmonie, the new sightseeing hotspot of the city, on the way to the cruise terminal. During the guided tour you will learn everything about the story of the fascinating building and get to enjoy the unique view over the city. After a short refreshment including a beer tasting the culinary tour will continue on board of Queen Mary 2. Enjoy the world of Cunard and the exclusive east cosmos entertainment program in a chosen board restaurant, at the bar or the night club.
Program of the journey
16.08 / 15.10 arrival and check-in at east Hotel: Champagne reception at clouds, a three-course dinner including wine in the east restaurant, one night stay at east hotel in the chosen room category inclusive breakfast.
17.08 / 16.10 embarkation: breakfast at east restaurant, hotel check-out, luggage drop off at east hotel, transfer to the guided tour at Elbphilharmonie, check-in on Queen Mary 2 and exclusive east cosmos entertainment program.
18.08 / 17.10 day at sea: individual exploration of Queen Mary 2 as well as cruise program as for example tea time in the Queens room and the east cosmos entertainment program.
19.08 / 18.10 arrival in Southampton: England / Great Britain, transfer to the airport and return flight to Hamburg.
The east meets Queen Mary 2 package includes the following services
An overnight stay in the east Hotel including breakfast (for room category check package)
- Three-course menu incl. a bottle of wine at the arrival day
- Champagne reception in the clouds (taking place in good weather on the rooftop terrace heaven’s nest)
- Luggage transfer from east hotel to the ship
- Transfer to Elbphilharmonie
- Guided plaza tour including refreshment and beer tasting in the Elbphilharmonie
- Accommodation on board of Queen Mary 2
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, buffet and snacks before midnight)
- Self-catering station with drinks including coffee, tea, water and juices
- 24-hour-cabin / suite service
- Diversified entertainment program
- Variety of class and talk program - partly with German guest speakers
- German speaking guest relation (host / hostess)
- Usage of the on board facilities such as pools ( the usage of the pools in the spa area is not free of charge), fitness center and library
- Luggage transfer at embarkation and disembarkation between the cruise terminal and the cabin / suite
- Harbor and security fees
- Return arrangements (flight and transfer)
- Luggage transport for embarkation and disembarkation
- economy class return flight to Germany on the 19th of August or respectively 18th of October (the return flight can – depending on availability – individually be booked later, in this case the transfer to the airport will not be provided)
Package Smart (available Oct 16th – 18th 2018)
Cabin category upper deck, lower deck or midship deck (depending on availability, cabin and mealtime can not be chosen freely), dinner in the Britannia restaurant as well as all services mentioned above)
Smart Price* from EUR 829,00 per person (inside cabin)
Outside cabin, balcony cabin or club balcony (only available from 16th – 18th of October 2018) with extra charge possible.
Package Premium (available for both dates)
Cabin and mealtime can be chosen in the Britannia category, Britannia Club category and suite with individual mealtime.
Premium Price* EUR 949,00 per person (inside cabin)
Outside cabin, balcony cabin and club balcony cabin (only available 16th – 18th October 2018) with additional charge possible.
Of course it is possible to book another room category for the stay at the east hotel or on board of Queen Mary 2. These bookings include a small additional charge and need to take place through “grenzenlos Reisen”. An extension of the stay in the east hotel can be booked at any time via telephone or online:
Phone: + 49 (0) 40 30 99 30 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Smart price per person in euros in an inside two person cabin with double occupancy incl. departure arrangement. Limited availability. All prices subject to price changes, availability as well as errors.
Contact and reservation
These preferential rates are exclusively bookable through:
Phone: +49 (0)40 - 30 70 18 80