Health and safety precautions
The health and safety of our guests and colleagues are our utmost priorities in these difficult times and we work diligently to implement the government guidelines in the day-to-day hotel operations:
- All staff has been trained and certified to comply with the infection defence procedures. Personal protective equipment, such as masks and gloves, will be worn at all times.
- The doorknobs, railings, lift buttons and card payment machines are disinfected frequently.
- Chairs and tables will be sanitised before you are seated, and hand sanitiser is available in the restaurant.
- The floor plan in our restaurant has been adjusted to comply with the mandatory spacing of 1.50 metres in between tables.
- Transparent room dividers have been installed where necessary.
- Tableware, cutlery, and glasses will be washed at higher temperatures.
- The restaurant's air circulation system provides a fresh air flow through ventilators and the exhaust air will be extracted. This type of ventilation avoids the build-up of potentially infectious aerosols in the room.
- Contactless payment is welcome.
We are in this together – please help us to adhere to the government guidelines and support our staff to comply with these new standards.
If you have questions related to our health and safety precautions, please feel free to contact us directly: +49 (0) 40 30 99 35 34 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your restaurant visit – a step by step guide
Step 1 – Book your table
Please book your stay online using the 'book now button' on our website. Alternatively you can email us directly at email@example.com or call +49 (0) 40 30 99 33.
Please note, a maximum of 10 guests from various households are allowed per reservation and table.
If you have a reservation and your plans change – please contact us to cancel or change your reservation.
Stay informed and sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about special offers: follow this link
Step 2 – Arriving at the restaurant
When entering the restaurant, please wear a protective mask at all times and register at the restaurant reception. Hand sanitizers are provided throughout the restaurant. Please be mindful of keeping minimum 1,50 metres apart from others.
We are required to collect your contact information and pass them on to the health authorities if needed. Any data collected will be handled in accordance with GDPR and erased after 4 weeks.
Step 3 – While being seated
The restaurant reception team will guide you to your assigned table. Please keep your coats and jackets with you. A cloak room service is currently not available.
Step 4 – Service in the restaurant
You can use a QR code to access the menu and wine list on your mobile device - or alternatively, please request a single-use menu. We also have daily specials – please ask your waiter for more information.
We recommend washing your hands thoroughly before dining. Please wear your protective mask when using the washrooms.
Step 5 - Food service
Carving and table-side food preparation is currently not possible. If you have any questions or requests, please speak to our staff.
Step 6 – Drinks at the bar
You are welcome to visit the bar after your dinner. The floor plan of the bar has been altered to comply with the required distance between tables. Please wear your mask until you have been seated at your table in the bar.
The Bar menu is available via a QR code or alternatively ask your waiter for a sanitised menu.
Please note that we are not allowed to serve complimentary nibbles with your drinks.
Step 7 – Tschüss and good night
We trust you enjoyed your dinner and drinks with us. Please remember to wear your mask and keep the compulsory distance from others on your way out.
Did we miss anything?
If you have questions regarding to our health and safety precautions, please feel free to contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org